CEO/Principal Business Adviser
AW&L Consultants T/as Strategic Small Business Solutions
- Advanced Diploma of Business Management;
- Certificate IV in Accounting;
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment; and
- In-house sales, marketing and people management
Andrew possesses a combination of inherent and learnt cultural sensitivity that ensures all Aboriginal engagement includes due respect, appreciation for time and assistance and acknowledgement of connection to country. Andrew believes his greatest attribute is his propensity for building strong long term relationships in Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal communities.
Andrew frequently travels to country locations throughout Australia. Many of these clients are located in remote communities. Andrew prides himself on the delivery of exceptional quality service by investing the time listening and understanding his clients’ needs, ensuring he delivers an outcome that not only meets but exceeds their expectations.
- Providing the financial, operational and marketing skills required to manage a successful business;
- Evaluating the viability of business proposals and concepts;
- Business & operational reviews;
- Development of feasibility studies and business plans;
- Development of sales & marketing strategies and plans;
- Development and engagement of staff and contractors;
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts;
- Facilitation of community and key stakeholder consultation and engagements;
- Facilitation grant and tender application writing;
- Assistance in the purchase and selling of a business; and
- Facilitation in the implementation of change management programs.
Andrew is a proud Wiradjuri man and holds over 30 years’ experience working with Aboriginal organisations, business-to-business, corporate, government and Fast Moving Consumer Goods sectors. Andrew has worked with leading organisations including:
- Indigenous Business Australia;
- Prosperity Advisers Group;
- Dairy Farmers; and
- Andrew has held leadership roles such as
- IBA Business Consultant;
- Small Business Manager;
- National Franchise Compliance Manager;
- State Franchise Business Manager; and
- State Senior Sales Account Manager.